My School Anywhere is Wayland PTO’s online, all-school family directory. It includes all families, K-12, but you must register to be included! My School Anywhere is accessible online and through the app.
Register today to find contact information for other families in the school district! Search by last name, first name, grade, teacher, etc.
General Registration Instructions:
- Click Here to Register!
- Enter the invitation code: wayland (all lower case)
- Follow the prompts and enter your information
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation e-mail stating your registration was received. For security purposes, the MSA administrator will first confirm that anyone who applies to be included in the directory is, in fact, a family in our school district. You will be granted access after this confirmation.
- After entering your information, My School Anywhere will direct you to the Store where you can make your donation to Gift Your Child, the PTO’s fundraiser.
- Once you have been approved, access the directory at: https://www.myschoolanywhere.com/ or get the app for your phone.
Instructions for Families with Two Households:
If there are two households for one child or siblings, both households can be listed in one account. However, one household must be designated as the PRIMARY PARENT.
The Primary Parent is the default parent and the family that is responsible for updating the family information. This parent will receive the confirmation email in preparation for back-to-school each year. Please coordinate with the other household as to who will be the Primary Parent listed.
Contact the My School Anywhere Administrator for your school:
- Claypit Hill: Vivian Lu
- Happy Hollow: Jennifer Pearlman
- Loker: Shannon Dudak
- Middle School: Brenda Martinez
- High School: Cathy Scholz
This and that:
- There is no charge for access to the online directory
- An email address is the only requirement for registration
- Families enter and manage their own data
- You control what contact information you want to share
- You can update and make changes to your account any time
- Each year, MSA will automatically “graduate” your child to the next grade. You will receive an email reminding you to update your information in late summer/early fall
- You can use MSA to easily donate to Gift Your Child or pay for PTO events (via PayPal) by accessing the Store
- The directory has the capability to be printed
- For information about the security features of MySchoolAnywhere, click here.