With your annual financial support and volunteerism, WHS PTO provides many resources, services, and programs for the benefit of WHS students, staff and community (examples). We hope that you will stay connected with WHS PTO. If you have any questions about WHS PTO or are interested in volunteering (we have jobs big and small!), please contact us at WaylandHighPTO@gmail.com.
- Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to our fundraising program Gift Your Child, to help maintain the programs that make such a positive impact on our students, staff and community. Our programs are solely supported by the funds we raise from WHS families. There are no other fundraisers for WHS PTO and all funds benefit only WHS.
- Read the PTO News sections of the WHS eNews for updates, announcements and volunteer opportunities. SUBSCRIBE TO eNEWS.
- Follow the WHS PTO group on FACEBOOK. We will share photos, videos and other insights into the WHS experience.
- Attend The CHAT Hour meetings (in person or Zoom). The CHAT Hour brings together our WHS parent and staff communities and draw upon outside expertise to engage in impactful conversations. We will learn from and lean on each other on a range of topics from academic courses to coping strategies.
- Get all the inside information with out newly updated THE INSIDER’S GUIDE (especially helpful to families new to WHS).
- Check out the RESOURCES FOR PARENTS tab for other useful links.