- Wayland High School Website
- Home Access Center for schedules, grades and report cards
- Membership Toolkit is Wayland PTO’s provider for our online, all-school family directory
- Bus Routes
- Lunch Menus – what’s for lunch?
- MySchoolBucks.com – add money for your child’s school lunches
- Sign up for eNews Subscription – get emails about what’s going on at your school
- Building Use Form – Need to reserve a room at school for your event?
- School Council – WHS PTO elects parent representatives and a community representative for one year terms. See a list of current members as well as information about prior and future meetings
The Insider’s Guide to WHS
The CHAT Hour:
WHS PTO hosts The Completely Helpful All the Time Hour (“The CHAT Hour”) approximately every six weeks. Let’s be honest – we recognize that parenting during these high school years is tough and brings different challenges (and opportunities!). The Chat Hour will bring together our WHS parent and staff communities and draw upon outside expertise to engage in impactful conversations. Dates and topics can be found on The CHAT Hour tab and also will be included in the weekly WHS e-news and on the WHS PTO Facebook page.
Payment Request Form
PTO Volunteers and WHS Staff may use the PTO Reimbursement Form to submit for reimbursement from the PTO Treasurer for money spent on a PTO supported project or grant.
Submit this completed form along with scanned image(s) of your receipts to the WHS PTO Treasurer via email: email@example.com.
Below are links to our partner organizations that provide services and resources to parents:
Wayland Cares is a community coalition dedicated to reducing youth substance use and abuse in Wayland. Access the Wayland Cares Coalition Facebook page for helpful information and look for additional resources in the Monday Morning Minute.
Wayland Youth and Family Services
Wayland Youth & Family Services is a local organization that works in close collaboration with schools and other community organizations in Wayland. The group supports the healthy development of young Wayland residents and families by providing a variety of programs: health promotion, counseling, education, and outreach services.
Human Relations Service (“HRS”)
Human Relations Service (“HRS”) is a private, non-profit mental health agency serving families and children in Wellesley, Weston, and Wayland. Their mission is to heal lives and strengthen our community: to treat, reduce, and prevent mental illness and to support the well-being of children, families, and institutions in our towns.
WHS PTO works with HRS to bring speakers and insight to our parent community.
National PTA Family Resources
PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
The website offers resources to parents on topics such as health, safety, special education, summer learning and Family Guides to help parents and caretakers find valuable tips for helping their child succeed in key learning areas.