The following links offer more information regarding many questions and resources available to parents of the Claypit Hill community:
- E-NEWS – (Claypit Hill, Wayland Public Schools, and more)
In addition to Claypit Hill e-news, you can also choose to receive e-news from each Wayland elementary school, the Middle School, High School, Superintendent and more. Update your email and preferences at any time.
- CORI Form – All applicants, substitutes, volunteers, school transportation drivers, and others who may have direct and unmonitored contact with students must complete a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) request form and receive a favorable CORI review prior to providing services to students in the Wayland Public Schools. CORI request forms are available at the Wayland Public Schools Central Office, 41 Cochituate Road, 2nd Floor, or at any of the schools. A government-issued ID (e.g., driver’s license, passport) must be presented with the completed form.
- Payment Request Form – Have you purchased an item for the PTO? Click here for informatione regarding reimbursement.
- ONLINE DIRECTORY ?
Visit the Wayland Schools directory at Membership Toolkit and make sure your contact info is current (only an email is required) to help Room Parents and other families contact you.
- Lunch Menus– Listing of menu items available for purchase. Updated monthly.
- MySchoolBucks – Payment system for school lunches. Go to MySchoolBucks to set up account payments and automatically replenish accounts.
- ROOM PARENT – Room Parents coordinate in-class volunteering, teacher conferences, and teacher appreciation. Room Parents also share information about PTO events and activities. Make sure your Room Parent has your current contact info!
- REPORT CARDS – Visit the Home Access Center to view your child’s report card. If you need to set up your account, find instructions here. Be sure to download a PDF copy for your own records.