- What is the link to register with Membership Toolkit?
- You can bookmark the following link: https://waylandpto.membershiptoolkit.com/login
- Alternatively, all Wayland PTO services are accessible through our website. The link for Membership Toolkit is: https://waylandpto.org/membership-toolkit-online-district-wide-family-directory/
- Why can’t I view the directory even though I just registered?
If you don’t use the same email address that was on file with Wayland Public Schools (the email address to which you received a link to register), then the system can’t verify you and it becomes a manual process. The administrator needs to verify your family is registered with the school district.
- Do I have to make a donation to Gift Your Child to register?
- What do I do if I received emails to different email addresses to register?
In a few situations, families have registered with Wayland Public Schools using multiple emails. If you have received the Membership Toolkit registration email in multiple accounts, please take a moment to review your accounts. You should have Guardian 1 and Guardian 2 email address on your account. If you find an older email address listed and now registered with a different email address, then you now have more children than you thought. Pick which account you want and email firstname.lastname@example.org which account is no longer needed.
- How do I know which students are in which classroom or cluster?
Parents must specify the Teacher’s Name or Cluster Name for their elementary and middle school children, respectively. At the elementary level, this is super important to room parents and parents who are relying on their child saying they want a play-date with a child in their class but doesn’t know the last name.
- What do I do if my child’s name has variations of his/her name (e.g., Susan and Susie)?
Please use the Delete Button to delete the appropriate record. The directory administrator is not manually reviewing accounts and guessing to clean them up.
- Can I download the directory?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions?
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please email email@example.com for assistance. Posting questions to the school, Facebook and other PTO emails will not solve your directory problems.