Includes grades K through 12
Register your family today to find contact information for other families of children in the district. Search by last name, first name, grade, teacher, etc.
Ready to Register?
Go to: join.my school anywhere.com Enter the invitation code: wayland (all lower case) Follow the prompts and enter your information.
After you register, you will receive a confirmation e-mail stating your registration was received and accepted. (For security purposes, the administrator will be confirming that anyone who applies to be included in the directory is, in fact, a family in our school district.)
Families with two households:
If there are two households involved for one child or siblings, both households can be listed in one account but one must be designated as the PRIMARY PARENT. The Primary Parent is the default parent in the family responsible for updating the family information. This parent will receive the confirmation email in preparation for back-to-school each year. Please coordinate with the other household as to who will be the primary.
Questions: Contact the MSA administrator for your school.
Get the App for Your Phone:
This and that:
- There is no charge for access to the online directory.
- An email address is the only requirement for registration.
- Families enter and manage their own data.
- You control what contact information you want to share.
- You can update and make changes to your account throughout the year.
- You can easily donate to Gift Your Child or pay for PTO events (via PayPal)by accessing the shopping cart.
- Each year, MSA will automatically “graduate” your child to the nextgrade. You will receive an email reminding you to update your information.
- The directory has the capability to be printed.For information about the security features of MySchoolAnywhere, visit: http://msa-parents-guide.helpscoutdocs.com/article/184-your-data-is-secure
Revised by J. Pearlman 8/25/17