Internet Safety Resources
- Staysafe.org -Information for kids, teens, parents and teachers. Be sure to visit the Toolbox page for help with viruses, backups, filtering, and more.
- Netsmartz.org – Information for parents, teens, younger children, educators and law enforcement.
- Don’t Believe the Type – Created for teens by the National Center for Missing and Exploited children. Play ‘ID the Creep’.
- NetSafeKids – Contains internet basics to help parents understand the technology their children are using. the site is linked for the MS Mental Health Page.
- Safeteens.com – Site is geared toward teens.
- Safekids.com – Site is geared toward younger kids.
- Internet Safety: Advice from Kids Who Have Faced Danger Online – A pamphlet that is available online at www.ago.state.ma.us This information is presented from the Attorney General’s office.
- BlogSafety.com – Contains information regarding safe blogging tips for teens.